About the Course
Have you ever considered starting your own business? Allied’s Introduction to the Principles of Small Business Management Course is the perfect place to start! It gives you the detailed information you need – getting financing, creating an effective business plan and operating your business – to start your career as a small business owner.
The course provides you with real-world skills and knowledge, and prepares you for the entrepreneurial opportunities that lie ahead. Once you complete the course, you will have what you need to become your own boss! You’ll receive:
- Small Business Management – An Entrepreneurial Emphasis — This textbook takes a comprehensive approach to starting and growing a small business. It introduces you to small business management by defining key terms and providing examples, and covers all aspects of business plan development. It is an effective reference that will help you get started and prove valuable throughout your business venture.
- 17 Comprehensive Lessons
- Multiple-Choice Online Quizzes
- Open-Book Online Final Exam - No proctor required!
Enroll Today! You will receive the foundation you need to take the next step: starting your own small business. This course is all you need!
Be Prepared to Succeed as Small Business Owner!
Upon successful completion of the Introduction to the Principles of Small Business Management Course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish among the different types and sources of startup ideas
- Identify the major pros and cons of franchising
- Explain what a business plan is, when it is needed, how it is written, and what form it might take
- Identify the components of a formal marketing plan
- Describe the characteristics and value of a strong management team
- Discuss the challenges of designing and equipping a physical facility
- Understand the potential benefits of locating a startup on the Internet
- Identify the purpose and content of the income statement, the balance sheet, and the cash flow statement
- Identify the typical sources of financing used at the outset of a new venture.
- Identify the options available for harvesting
- Define customer relationship management (CRM) and explain its importance to a small firm
- Explain product strategy and the alternatives available to small business
- Identify the nature of the operations process for both products and services
- Define risk and explain the nature of risk
- Identify the basic requirements of an accounting system
- Assess a firm’s overall profitability on its asset base
Call (888) 501-7686 today to realize your goals of starting your own business. Enrolling is fast and easy – and will put you one step closer to becoming your own boss.
Click Here to View Allied's Credentials
Click Here For Free Information
Click Here To Enroll Now